Verifying management server prerequisites
Use the verification scripts that were supplied with the installation package to verify that the management server is ready for installation and that all prerequisites have been met.
The scripts verify the following prerequisites:
- That the number of CPUs and amount of memory are in accordance with minimum requirements
- Availability of network ports
- Firewall rules permitting access to target storage and the z/OS system
The following information must be supplied to run the script:
- z/OS IP/DNS and the port for the Model9 Agent
- Object storage IP/DNS and port
To run the verification script:
- 1.Upload the VerificationScripts.zip file to the Linux server.
- 2.Unzip the uploaded zip file to a temporary folder.unzip VerificationScripts.zip -d /tmp
- 3.Execute the scriptcd /tmp/sysutils/PrereqsScripts./M9VerifyPrereqs.sh
- 4.Follow the instructions on the screen as prompted by the script.
Last modified 1mo ago